About Welch Roofing – Your West Hartford Roofing Contractor
Thank you for considering Welch Roofing to provide a “best practices” solution to your project needs! Established in 1948, we are a continuously family owned and operated business, and we take great pride in our quality workmanship and the specialty services we offer. Our current owner, David Welch, is a second-generation roofing contractor.
Welch Roofing provides liability insurance, and Workers’ Compensation insurance to protect your interest should any of our employees become injured while working on your job. We are licensed with the State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Home Improvement Contractor, #615827. We are Better Business Bureau members, and are registered, licensed, and approved with a variety of roofing, windows, and siding manufacturers.
At Welch Roofing, our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our customers, by providing the highest quality products, workmanship and customer service. We continuously train and educate our team in these areas. We value our employees as much as we value our customers and maintain a safe workplace that fosters growth and pride in workmanship. We pledge to create lasting relationships based on trust and professionalism that will continue after the project is completed.
We strive to be an example of innovation in the roofing industry and make the world a better place through our actions. We want to make a difference by impacting the environment in a positive way by doing our part to reduce, reuse, and recycle. We will explore the use of alternative fuels, recycled building materials, so that we may provide our customers with greener options.
- Quality: We set high standards by using the best products and installation practices to insure the highest level of quality attainable. You can count on us to stand behind our first-rate quality.
- Training: Our employees are continuously trained in professionalism, technical proficiency, and personal growth. We strive to establish a strong customer service culture within our company, so that our customers will have the best possible experience with Welch Roofing.
- Customer Service: From start to finish, we communication with our customers and keep them updated about any changes, so that their expectations are always being met or exceeded.
- Professionalism: We treat all of our customers, vendors, and employees with respect as human beings. We maintain foucs and consistency so that all those who come in contact with us can expect the same treatment.
- Reliability: At Welch Roofing, we are committed to being there for our customers. We do what we say, and say what we do.
- Safety: We make every effort to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers. This means following state safety standards and being aware of any changes through training. Our drug-free workplace enforces our commitment to safety.
- Accountability: We believe strongly in assuming full responsibility for every project we undertake. We take pride in our work and hold everyone on our team accountable for our service quality. We’re committed to our customers, and understand that we are solely responsible for providing a pleasant experience.
- Welcome: At your initial roofing service consultation, you will be greeted with courtesy and professionalism. We’ll supply you with introduction materials, and you can expect an efficient response time during the consultation process.
- Estimate: We’ll listen to your needs and goals, and provide a thorough inspection of the existing condition of your home. We’ll take digital images as needed, as well as discuss potential products and solutions for your West Hartford home.
- Proposal: We’ll provide all property owners with a thorough explanation of findings and proposed solution. We’ll explain the installation process and discuss pricing and financing options with you.
- Preparation: We will confirm measurements, finalize job specifications, secure all necessary building permits, and order materials.
- Installation: We’ll set up a safe and organized construction area, and begin project installation.
- Inspection: Our crew leader will provide a final inspection and complete our Zero Defects worksheet.
- Completion: Once we’ve certified that the installation is completed, we’ll submit any applicable warranties, and you’ll copmlete a Quality Audit worksheet. Then, a Welch Roofing representative will discuss your overall satisfaction with our work, as well as answer any final questions.